I first apologize for not really knowing what I am doing. With that said…
I have setup 4 ESCs, to be used eventually with Arducopter, using UAVCAN GUI.
Firmware 2.2 …73
Static addresses assigned 100,101,102,103
light_index all set to 0, not sure what this is for.
all parameters from all ESCs stock otherwise and identical.
When I power up all ESC lights go from purple to yellow to green and the Motors “chirp”
ESC with node ID=100 works fine. Go to ESC panel and it spins up.
All other Motors just cog a bit, shift a few degrees back and forth.
Occasionally when I try to “fetch all” on any of the ESCs it times out and fails to fetch the values.
No errors in the transport stats.
BTW I did test the motors with a common PWM ESC and they work fine.
Thanks for any troubleshooting insights.