U-blox ZED-F9P what is it

Ok so I really don’t know much about GPS…other then it’s red and square and my UAV’s need them. Today I ran across the u-blox ZED-F9P and don’t understand what the difference is between this and the Zubax.

anyone able to explain it in simple terms lol.

When it comes to pure positioning performance, receivers based on the new chip u-Blox ZED-F9 may significantly outperform those based on u-Blox M8Q. Zubax GNSS 2 is based on the latter (M8Q).

One of the main factors here is that the new ZED-F9 module supports multiple frequency bands, which allows the receiver to directly assess the tropospheric delay (signals of different frequencies experience different latencies while propagating through the troposphere, allowing the receiver to deduce the total delay and improve the accuracy).

Ok so um better right…

Just kidding. thank you for that. I get it. No hurry to make a move to this chip set but was curious. as always Pavel I appreciate your assistance.
Have an awesome weekend.

Hey Pavel.
are there plans to go with the new ZED-F9 chip in the future.

Yes, this is currently a low priority but we do have this on the roadmap. The exact dates are not certain yet because we are trying to expand the team and it makes our progress harder to predict.

https://zubax.com/careers

Thank you Pavel
As always I appreciate your response.

Cheers

Is there any progress regarding the adoption of the ZED-F9 chip, is there a Zubax GNSS 3 somewhere on the horizon?