Transplantation zubax_gnss software to STM32F103 platform

Hello All:
The zubax_gnss software default support STM32F105_107 platform. I want to transplantation zubax_gnss software to STM32F103 platform. Can you give me some advice please?

Please clarify what kind of advice do you need?

Hello:
I want to transplantation Zubax_gnss Firmware to a STM32F103 development board. First I want to modify bootloader code. I modify /bootloader/Makefile,/bootloader/src/os_config/board.h,chconf.h,halconf.h,mcuconf.h,and build rules_stm32f103.mk。I do this because I want to change default configure of STM32F105 to STM32F103. Then I use command “make binaries RELEASE=1” to build. At last it produce the outputs file in the build output directory:com.zubax..compound.bin.
Then I use the programming tools ST-Link V2 write "com.zubax.
.compound.bin" file to STM32F103. I want to ask if the above operation is correct?
In zubax website, it introduce use Dronecode Probe tools and Eclipse IDE to debug targets. But I don’t have Dronecode Probe. Can I use ST-Link V2 to debug targets? And it also use Eclipse IDE to debug ?

Hi,

I want to ask if the above operation is correct?

Yes.

But I don’t have Dronecode Probe. Can I use ST-Link V2 to debug targets?

Yes.

And it also use Eclipse IDE to debug ?

If you’re feeling adventurous, you can give it a try; but keep in mind that the debugger in Eclipse is broken.