Changes from v0.1:
- Improved stability, especially during rapid acceleration and deceleration.
- Field weakening (flux weakening); please contact us for setup instructions – official documentation will be released later.
- Fixed the power-up issue where the device would refuse to boot unless the power supply voltage slope is steep enough.
- RPM control loop stability improvements.
- Motor characterization improvements.
- Faster boot-up – approx. 200 milliseconds from power on to ready to run.
- Faster and more robust spin-up process.
- Motor self-test at power-up is not performed by default; can be enabled via
- Selectable spool-down policy: either controlled braking (default) or immediate power stage deactivation (set
- Parameter renamings:
m.flux_linkage(change of units: milliweber --> weber)
m.induct_direct(change of units: microhenry --> henry)
m.induct_quad(change of units: microhenry --> henry)
Read the updated setup guide: Quick start guide for Myxa v0.1.