Sapog esc flashing

the flashing with your elf file does not help same problem.

with your official not reflashed orel 20, when connecting the FTDI without the battery, the led is lit.
with your official orel 20 after reflashing, connecting the FTDI without the battery does not lid the led. The led remained switched off.

Why is your elf file 3 times bigger than mine ?

Hello Pavel, have you been able to see my answer ?

I sent you yesterday an email, could we get in touch for a custom development?
I could send you my phone number or tell me when you’re available

Philippe

Thank you for the provided responses. My best guess is that you have accidentally damaged your hardware during reflashing. From your description of the LED, the firmware is starting as it should, but the serial interface is not working. There could be many possible causes for that; for example, you may have accidentally damaged the connector. I can’t make any assumptions as to why your own boards are not working since I don’t have any information about them.

there is a missing file?

No. The error message is shown because the debugger has attempted to load the source code from the location specified in the ELF; that location is specific to the system where the ELF was built, i.e., my workstation. The error message should be ignored.

Why is your elf file 3 times bigger than mine?

I’ve compiled it in the debug mode.

I sent you yesterday an email, could we get in touch for a custom development?

Yes, I’m going to continue via email.

The behaviour of our own board is after flashing exactly the same as yours.
That is to say it is starting well with a battery, but the serial port is not working nor the can

When connecting the not reflashed version to a battery, we could detect it in a can discovery request.
This is not the case of the reflashed version.

As I said, the most likely reason is damaged hardware. You should probably inspect your boards with a scope and see if the CMOS-level signals of the CAN interfaces exhibit any activity at all (if so, the drivers are not working). Also, check the clock rate - if the crystal has failed and went adrift, all serial interfaces may stop functioning properly. Put a breakpoint in UART IRQ and see if it fires when you send something to the device.

The usual stuff.