Sadulli is an open hardware reference design for Mitochondrik. It is a tightly integrated unit that contains an electric motor with its control electronics (Mitochondrik-based) in a single monolithic package. Specs:
- 500 W continuous output power.
- 4S-8S supply voltage.
- UAVCAN interface.
- Solder-free design facilitates in-field maintenance; two standard external connectors: XT-30 for DC power input plus UAVCAN Micro.
- Built-in motor temperature sensor for enhanced self-diagnostics.
- Standard mounting hole pattern at the bottom.
- The design is fully open: GitHub - Zubax/Sadulli: An open hardware reference design of a 500 W integrated propeller drive based on the Mitochondrik LV motor control chip. It includes a motor and its control electronics in a single compact unit. (the documentation is missing but we’re working on that).