We are looking to expand our Tallinn lab with a junior embedded systems engineer. If you’re based in or around Tallinn and the below description looks relevant, don’t hesitate to drop a line to email@example.com.
- An R&D company focused on electric propulsion tech in aeronautic applications (manned and unmanned).
- Researching, designing, and building sophisticated electric motor control solutions using modern technologies.
- Working with complex deeply embedded software.
- Contributing to open source projects.
- Two of the world’s largest tech companies are among our customers.
- A well-equipped R&D lab with two and a half asocial nerds located in the Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol.
- Challenging problems and zero-bs management.
- Rubber ducks.
- BSc/MSc in EE/mechatronics or a similar qualification.
- Excellent C++ skills, decent Python skills. Rust, Wolfram Mathematica, and LaTeX are desirable as well.
- Familiarity with: hard real-time computing, nonlinear control theory, deterministic algorithms, defensive programming, real-time operating systems.
- GNU/Linux is your default OS.
- Existing contributions to open source software projects.
- Courage to manually solder anything that can’t be coded in assembly.
- Unhealthy attention to detail.