I’m trying to get started with my new Myxa (A). And I can’t seem to get it to speakt to me or anything. I still suspect that I am missing something obvious so, I’d like to have you “look over my shoulder” for a second. Procedure:
- Connect a BLDC motor. This motors has been test run with other BLDC controller and it is known to work.
- Connect 15 V on main terminals.
- Connect via usb to Linux computer
- Result: Nothing happens. No dev/ttyACM0 get listed. No “beep” or anything.
Questions / possible ideas:
- Does the A-variant require “external” power for logic?
- Is the supply voltage too low? What is minimum voltage for “booting” the Myxa?
- Controller “dead on arrival”. I would’nt expect it to be.
- Should there be any “beep” or LED anything to signal that the unit has been powered?
Hope that you can help.