We are looking to expand our team with a strong C++ software engineer interested in developing complex real-time embedded systems using modern technologies.
- Develop high-integrity software used in manned and unmanned vehicles.
- Contributing towards Cyphal, an open technology for real-time intravehicular distributed computing and communication protocol.
- Work with our team to create and maintain continuous builds, tests, memory-safe code, debugging tools, all managed through a rigorous code-review process.
- Since we are a small company, we don’t have rigid roles, which means you will have a lot to do — you will get as much work/responsibility as you’re able to handle.
- Clang-Tidy, Clang-Format
- Zephyr RTOS
- Automated HITL testing
- Logic-Analyzers, Oscilloscopes,…
- GNU+Linux (or macOS)
- Salary: market-conform
- Stock: to be discussed after 1 year
- Extensive fringe benefits (food, transport, etc.)
- Full-time, on-site (Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol)
We believe in a highly hands-off management style, which means your task will be yours to solve, with occasional opportunities to touch base with other team members to discuss technical issues. In our Slack chat you will find the occasional meme to release the pressure.
About the company
Zubax Robotics was founded in 2015. Our first product was the AmpDrive, a highly-efficient motor controller used by leading drone manufacturers such as Applied Aeronautics, Spaitech and many more.
Other products range from FluxGrip, an electro-permanent magnet designed for aerospace and robotic applications to GridSens, a highly accurate board-level positioning module with compass and barometric altimeter (and many others that you can check out on our website or are currently in development). We also created DroneCAN — the most widely used intra-vehicular networking standard for small drones. Long-term goal: develop our own UAV.
Our HQ is located in Tallinn, Estonia. We are a team of software/electrical/mechanical engineers that like to work hard and deliver great products.
Contact: send me a PM