Babel and yakut

Hello, I’m trying the recently purchased Babel. I need to create an application with CAN CLASSIC, connected to a STM32L4. Starting from the example CypalGarage differentialPressure I tried the port with bxCAN. Through yakut I see the messages go (if I set node_id fixed heartbeat ok, without the request NodeIdAllocation 8166 message that I changed in the example from version 2 8165 to 1)
As soon as I set node_id UAVCAN__NODE__ID on yakut to try the plug-and-play, yakut generates this error about every 10 seconds, I would say with the publication of active services.
Am I doing something wrong?

Error:

2022-07-28 06:51:27 0013633 ERR pycyphal.application.heartbeat_publisher: HeartbeatPublisher(heartbeat=uavcan.node.Heartbeat.1.0(uptime=11, health=uavcan.node.Health.1.0(value=0), mode=uavcan.node.Mode.1.0(value=0), vendor_specific_status_code=33), priority=NOMINAL, period=1.0) publisher task exception: [Errno 105] No buffer space available
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pycyphal/application/heartbeat_publisher.py", line 203, in _task_function
    if not await pub.publish(self.make_message()):
  File "/home/ubuntu/.local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pycyphal/presentation/_port/_publisher.py", line 113, in publish
    return await self._maybe_impl.publish(message, self._priority, loop.time() + self._send_timeout)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.10/asyncio/selector_events.py", line 441, in sock_sendall
    n = sock.send(data)
OSError: [Errno 105] No buffer space available

There was a defect in PyCyphal before v1.9. See “NOBUFS” in the Changelog. The fix was merged 3 weeks ago:

Please make sure you are using the latest PyCyphal: pip install -U pycyphal

in fact after installing latest PyCyphal it no longer generates the error. Thank you.

Does Yakut’s plug and play also work with the NodeIdAllocation _1_0 message?

Yes it does.

Yes, in fact I put the version 1_0 and it works correctly. Thank you